Built before 1900. Located corner Rooty Hill Road South & Church
Street, Rooty Hill.
A typical late 19th century neo-gothic style church. Constructed of
brick with a corrugated iron roof, side buttresses and small entrance
porch in white stucco. The
gable ended roof in galvanised iron has decorative Italianate timber
Built on land at the foot of
Rooty Hill donated by Charles McKay. Originally a baptist church, in
1925 it was sold to the local Presbyterian community. In the 1980's
became an independent church.
"Eastern Creek & Land Settlers",
George Nicolaidis, 2000, Blacktown City Council (Publisher), p.140
NSW Heritage Office Website, http://www.heritage.nsw.gov.au